Contracts version 1.0.0 was just released.
- Add function
cancelTrustlineUpdate(address counterparty)to cancel a trustline update request in between msg.sender and counterparty.
applyInterestsexternal function to manually apply interests
- Change signature of functions
so that it no longer takes
_toargument but takes a complete path including sender and receiver (BREAKING)
- Change: Lower the absolute max value of balances from
2**71 - 1to
2**64 - 1to match maximum transferable value
- Change the way how to add authorized addresses to call
transferFrom. Users can now add an authorized address
- Remove self destruct from Currency Network
- Remove owner from Currency Network
- Remove boolean return values from Currency Network functions.
- Remove ERC20 related functions:
- Remove function
- Remove unused outstanding fees field in trustline (BREAKING)
- Bugfix: emit Transfer event also on
- Bugfix: Prevent overflows in
- Bugfix: Prevent overflows in interests calculation
- Bugfix: Prevent overflows in debt tracking